1. In this challenge, we will set up an apparatus consisting of a ramp hinged at the edge of a track such that the angle of inclination can be varied.
2. Using a smart timer and photo-gates, we will record the time taken for the ball to travel across the distance of track.
3. Students will determine the angle of inclination for which the time of travel across the horizontal track will be least.
Extraction of caffeine from beverages
1. In this experiment, we will learnt different procedures in handling dangerous experiments.
2. Using the equipment given, we will learnt how to extract caffeine from beverages.